NEW ONLINE BANKING MAY 16TH
We are pleased to announce a new online banking platform will be coming on May 16th. Both online banking and mobile banking will be down for approximately an hour starting at 10:00am. You will still have access to the current functions as well as new ones like viewing check images. You will be required to start new and we need to have a current email address on file. Please contact us to verify the email we have listed for you.
***IMPORTANT DEBIT CARD INFORMATION***
As we are in the process of rolling out the new chip cards we would like to remind you that it is very important to enroll your card through Verified By Visa. The chip card can prevent fraud when swiping but it does not prevent online fraud. Verified By Visa is an extra layer of protection when online shopping by letting you create a unique Password. Fraudsters actually know about this step and once they capture your card number, they use Verified By Visa to create a password if you have not. If a fraudulent transaction is found to be Verified By Visa, the Credit Union has no charge back rights and takes the loss.
Here's how it works:
1. Register your Visa credit or debit card for your personal Password.
2. Shop at participating merchants and pay with your enrolled Visa card.
3. Click submit to complete your order, like you would normally do.
4. The Verified By Visa box will automatically open on the merchant order form and ask for your Password.
5. Enter your unique Password and within seconds your identity is confirmed and your purchase is complete.
We have provided the link to Verified By Visa right on this home page. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions.